Thursday, December 13, 2007

While Driving

Whenever I'm driving on the freeway I have these thoughts going through my mind. For instance, there are people who should not be driving , period. They my be able to ride a donkey & then graduate to a bicycle. Then there are people who need more driver's Ed. training. They don't know how to enter the freeway, how to change lanes or exit. They don't gain speed on the on-ramp so when they reach the freeway they are still driving 45 MPH, so all the drivers on the far right lane have to break & slow down. When they want to change lanes instead of accelerating they slow down & some idiots even stop & signal. When they want to exit they slow down one mile before their exit. Then there are the show offs. They have a brand new car without the license plate (usually a small car, the lowest model of the make), they drive faster than me (above 80) weave through the lanes & if they have to slow down because of a jamm they tailgate. The ones I really hate are the Corvette drivers. No matter what time of day, they have their small lights on & drive v e r y  
s l o w & keep a lot of space between them & the car in front. It's like they are a peacock saying make way everybody here I come & aren't I special. Meanwhile I'm driving my old 2000 Camry with one hubcap missing, a bad paint job, with dents & scatches all over & it hasn't been washed since 1999, with my custom plate that non-Armenians read 
"R-mine' (Armine) they are probably thinking some of the same things about me. But I don't give a fart, I just want to get from point A to point B, until that is I have money & I can buy a low model BMW. Share your driving thoughts if you like.   

No comments: